Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Americas Army
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Americas Army

Hybrid View

Americas Army

I just downloaded AA and completed all of the training except for adv marksmen. But my question sis does anyone have problems getting a game list and connecting to games ???

Re:Americas Army

NM I fixed it wasn't working because of my router ???

I could never get it to save the progress of my training. I did the rifle course about 5 times and finally said the hell with it.

10ded

I too did rifle training many times before figuring out how to save the game. * You have to sign up for an account at their website *.

When looking for online games, I found that I couldn't connect to "Andromeda". But when I selected "Gamespy", a list of servers magically appeared!

Hope this helps!

I tried to run it a few times, but my computer takes one look at it and immediately shits all over the carpet. It starts thrashing and promptly grinds to a halt. Guess I'll have to give it a shot when I get my hardware upgrade

Wow they kept my account on these forums. Haven't logged into here in like a year.

Nope, no problems here. But I do Beta test it so I do have some experience on installing/uninstalling/reinstalling it and playing and testing it.

I did the night jump for airborne, but I have an old version and it wouldn't let me upload :-[

Good Guru

I finally installed AA, and it works great and all -- but for some reason punk buster doesn't work right. Any tips?

You need to update punkbuster. The version that got shipped with the game was a old version(Very).
    http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-aa.php

You need to put the files in your: /home/<user>/.armyops210/System/pb and htm directories.
    This is a hidden directory for your user who is running the client.

If you run a server with the -nohomedir option then you need to put them in the correct folders which will be in the main game directory:
    /path/to/armyops/System/pb/ and htm.

Erik...I fixed the link...Stryder144

Turns out I do have he requirements, I was stupid and looking at the windows requirements... Any LJR servers?
    I have an old version, do you think my training stuff will still be good (I only had airborne, basic, and infantry done...)