Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Adopt a penguin

Thread: Adopt a penguin

Adopt a penguin

Re:Adopt a penguin

Do you like penguins because of Linux, or do you like Linux because of penguins?

I am not sure if your asking the right question. But I've like penguins before I got into Linux. But now I like them more.

Yes, you caught me at one of my weaker moments... :P
    Oh well, you answered the question that I meant to ask!

I've liked penguins ever since Bloom County back in the 1980s. Thus my avatar.

Ive seen the penguins off the coast of CHile, they are not very big but they are quite fast.

10ded