Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Get out and VOTE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get out and VOTE

Wo-Hoo!! Just turned 18 and now I can vote!! (yes I registered)

Snowball's chance or not, vote your conscience. If you're voting for one of the two sides of the one major party (Demuplican) {Or is that Repuborat} just because he's the one you hate least, remember: The lesser of two evils is still evil.
    I'll vote who I wan't, actualization be _damned_!

Re: Get out and VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by mcangeli";p="3210
    Thats right ROCK THE VOTE!!

I don't care who you vote for http://badnarik.org

Just get out and VOTE!!
    (US ONLY)
    Done and done. I didn't like having to vote for everyone though. It was an electronic ballot (dedicated buttons, not touch screen, no separate paper), and I had to vote for a handful of candidates (all from a certain party) that were running uncontested. It didn't take long though, and I feel good about participating in it this time (instead of feeling like a doof last time).
    Steve

Advisor
    i just voted as well