Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Plain Window Manager users - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plain Window Manager users

Re:Plain Window Manager users

But Xfce is plain too ???

Mentor

Not me i just recently switched from KDE to gnome.

I used to use icewm i just took too long for me to get it the way i needed or liked it. :-\

Mentor

I've used heaps of different WM's and a few DE's. I've finally settled on dropline gnome cause its easy, and looks good. None of the WM's were purdy enough for me
    CP

What's "Dropline" Gnome?

[quote author=CP link=board=6;threadid=7476;start=0#msg68941 date=1060205060]
    I've used heaps of different WM's and a few DE's. I've finally settled on dropline gnome cause its easy, and looks good. None of the WM's were purdy enough for me
    CP
    [/quote]

[quote author=cga link=board=6;threadid=7476;start=0#msg68975 date=1060259761]
    What's "Dropline" Gnome?

[quote author=CP link=board=6;threadid=7476;start=0#msg68941 date=1060205060]
    CP
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

GNOME compiled with optimizations, for slackware users...

kickass, go slackware!

speaking of slackware, i had a dream lst night that slackware 9.1 came out. and that i was a student attending Playboy University. you could say that was the best dream i have ever had. speaking of pc dreams, has anyone ever had nightmares that their harddrive crashes or was erased but wake up with a big sigh of relief knowing its a dream. i have, and i cant count how many times, it has happened so much. does that make me a geek? :-X

Slackware rocks. I can't leave it.
    And yes, I have had a dream about that stuff. The last one I remember was doing rm -rf / and I woke up in a cold sweat. I imagine I will have a nightmare about my new role at school, I get to admin some Linux boxes - and I will have to instruct the little turds how to "point-and-click".

[quote author=burntash link=board=6;threadid=7476;start=0#msg69003 date=1060314661]
    ...does that make me a geek? :-X
    [/quote]

Yes. ;D

Mentor

[quote author=stuart link=board=6;threadid=7476;start=0#msg69005 date=1060316725]
    and I will have to instruct the little turds how to "point-and-click".
    [/quote]

I would say good luck but your are going to need WAY more than luck!!

[quote author=boblucci link=board=6;threadid=7476;start=#msg69016 date=1060349006]
    [quote author=stuart link=board=6;threadid=7476;start=0#msg69005 date=1060316725]
    and I will have to instruct the little turds how to "point-and-click".
    [/quote]

I would say good luck but your are going to need WAY more than luck!!
    [/quote]
    I'm going to need A LOT of patience. Explaining things to stoners isn't exactly what I'm good at. :P