Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PC Partner Mobo

Thread: PC Partner Mobo

PC Partner Mobo

My pc just went blank. it's a socket 370 intel 810 mobo with built-in video. I've tested the processor on a diff'rent mobo, and it's working. These are my questions:
    [1] Can i use a pci video card? How will i disable the built-in one?
    [2] I've already had 3 instances with these mobo's. Anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanx.

Re:PC Partner Mobo

hello,
    1. Yes - just plug it in. Disbable onboard in your BIOS.
    2. Nope - I have AMD stuff.

Hi! Honestly it's totally blank. No beeps or whatsoever. That's why i can't disable it on the BIOS.

i would guess that there is something besides the video messed up, is there a jumper that will clear all user settings and restore defaults?

If its the onboard vid thats wrong stick in a vid card and usually your mobo, atleast mine, uses that instead of the built in one.

bad/misseated ram can cause this. or cpu but you already checked that.