Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Locked Thread - Saddam's Sons Killed

Thread: Locked Thread - Saddam's Sons Killed

Locked Thread - Saddam's Sons Killed

I locked the thread because it was becoming a heated argument which wasn't benefitting LJR.

Re:Locked Thread - Saddam's Sons Killed

i'd like to point out that when i read the thread i had no intention of posting in it because i no longer consider myself an LJR member. But i think Cloverm's comments were way out of line with the rules he himself set up for this site.

and seeing as how cloverm eagerly applies those rules as soon as someone makes critical statements of the US or it's governement, i felt that someone should point out that his comments were over the top. And since nobody else on this site stands up to cloverm's way of running things, i replied.

Anyway, don't worry about this happening again anyime soon... the only reason i came back to this site was to see if anyone replied to my earlier question where i was looking for someone to try to compile my project in linux with mono. I didn't receive any help from the users of this site, but i am happy to report that there will be linux binaries of that project available on my site soon.

Good Guru

Re:Locked Thread - Saddam's Sons Killed

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=18;threadid=7442;start=0#msg68463 date=1059300506]
    But i think Cloverm's comments were way out of line with the rules he himself set up for this site.[/quote]
    I don't see it. You said on the thread that his comment were of hate nature. Well, he has his rights for opinions.
    Just because I said I hate Bush doesn't mean I'm violating LJR rules. I'm just saying I do. ( Hey, I really do hate Bush and I didn't vote for him but I don't hate him that much to see him dead though ).

And since nobody else on this site stands up to cloverm's way of running things, i replied.
    Ah, many of us do. We ( at least I ) standed up for breaking the board with Tech stuff only and off-topic.

Anyway, don't worry about this happening again anyime soon...
    Actually, I don't.

I didn't receive any help from the users of this site, but i am happy to report that there will be linux binaries of that project available on my site soon.
    Good for you. Cheers!