Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

calendar in PHP

Thread: calendar in PHP

calendar in PHP

Anyone have a basic calendar in php? I've found a few on the web, but nothing too exciting - or Free and easy to change...

Re:calendar in PHP

Hey have you looked on sourceforge.net... I was playing around on there one day and I saw a couple of them that looked pretty darn nice. Not sure how easy they are to change but I would bet they can do what you want.

this one looks nice

Ok so maybe I only saw one :-[ But it still seems pretty nice.

webcalendar that you pointed out is nice. we use at it my former school for knowning when we are needed to work stagecrew (http://www.nscollegeprep.cps.k12.il.us/cal)

it's slightly modified though so there is only one user but multiple people can modify it

Nothing I found on the 'net satisfied my requirements (MS SQL server being one of them), so I wrote one from scratch. If anyone else is interested in it, drop me a PM and I'll email a copy of the code.

cool that you wrote it yourself, the best solution is often the custom one, though the custom one can be a pain to do.

should i need an ms sql calendar i'll let you know

Associate

Haven't tried it myself, but I've heard Kronolith is quite good, though stand-alone.

It actually supports more then one database, including MS-SQL (via pear).

http://www.horde.org/kronolith/