Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

to everyone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to everyone

Hybrid View

to everyone

I have something to tell to all of the mods. Do something. Whatever you do never get an member account at http://www.ozzu.com. It's been a couple of months now and back then they ban me. As far as i know it was a permitted banned. I say something about the forum and i said "How thinks the forum sucks??". Hopefully this forum won't ban me. colverm and pbharris. I have a question. It won't hurt to ask a question. Are you ever going to ban me?? ozzu also did not believer that i had a learning disability. The mods and the site administrator did not believe that. Out of everything i told you guys. What do you think of that?? Please reply back with some answers and suggestions. Thank You for your time.

Re:to everyone

i don't remember anyone banning anyone else a few who quit for sure. i personally have not seen anything offensive - anywho you would get warnings i am sure. it is all up to cloverm anyway.

Dsantamassino, grow up. We gave you about 20 warnings over the lifespan you were a member with us (4+ months) and you repeatedly broke the rules. We didn't want to ban you, but you forced us to, and with the final message by you saying negative things we finally banned you. We have seen you post on other forums and it seems everyone gets upset with you, and most cannot believe we put up with your for the 4 months we did. We do not mind that you are trying to learn. There is nothing wrong with that. But the problem is you do not listen and you make the forum environment very bad for other people because you disobey so many of the rules and say negative things about everyone. Its alot of work for the mods to cleanup after you.

As far as your learning disability, that is none of our business and we did not ban you for that reason. It may be true, or it may not be, however we will ban any member of our forum who consistently breaks rules or causes problems for other members.

I am sure if you start the same things here, the moderators will ban you just the same Dsantamassino. So I suggest you try really hard to think what you say before you write it.

Guys,

During all the time I have been here, I remember only 1 person being banned, because he kept making comments to enrage others.

As far as I know, as long as you follow the user guidelines, you will be ok. Here are the user guidelines. Study them. Make sure you don't break them. That is all.

We do not know why/if/how/when you have been banned from other places. As long as you follow the rules, we don't care.

Regarding your learning disability,

I don't think anyone here will complain about your learning disability. They might get frustrated, but you won't be banned for it. By the same token, keep in mind that no one here is obligated to help anyone else. They do so because of the kindness of their heart. So, it would be in your best interest to keep in mind that, when trying to get help. If you get it, all well and good. If not, then also well and good.

I have not said anything nagitive about this site. I'm going to tell you straight out Bigwebmaster i did not like your forum and i really don't care for your help because you don't like to help me. One other thing. You better stop hunting me down. You never know with me i might do something it. I don't care for your advice that you gave me. Well thanks trickster and pbharris. At least they gave me the help i need. ozzu and bsdforums are the forums i hate the most and the people are on that forum i don't like. I'm going to keep something personally so Bigwebmaster don't get involved in it so i'm going to PM cloverm.

to: clovem i know your online. I tryed to PM you and i got an error message that said the your name could not be found or you have me on your ignore list. Can you please fix that so i could PM you?? I really would like to keep what i'm going to say personally as much i'm going to say. Actually i'm not even going to talk about it right here. I feel more compfortable talking about it in PM. Please reply back as soon as possible. This asshole is on my case. Who the hell does he think he is tracking me down where ever i go?? This is starting to piss me off. Thyanks cloverm.

Stop talking about Ozzu and you will not hear from me. The only reason I found this post is because you are the one bringing up Ozzu and saying negative things about it. Move on and grow up. I really do not care what forums you participate in and I hope you find a place that suits you well. You posted over 300+ posts at Ozzu and I tried my hardest to keep you welcomed in our community.

ok i will stop talking about your forum. There are 2 forums that suits me well. This is one of them. I'm moveing on now. I was in the process of doing algebra.

Gentlemen,

I'd like to encourage you both to keep this kind of conversations to email, chat or private messages.

Thanks.

Mentor

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=21;threadid=7382;start=#msg67953 date=1058141465]
    to: clovem i know your online. I tryed to PM you and i got an error message that said the your name could not be found or you have me on your ignore list. Can you please fix that so i could PM you?? I really would like to keep what i'm going to say personally as much i'm going to say. Actually i'm not even going to talk about it right here. I feel more compfortable talking about it in PM. Please reply back as soon as possible. This asshole is on my case. Who the hell does he think he is tracking me down where ever i go?? This is starting to piss me off. Thyanks cloverm.
    [/quote]

I'm just catching on this thread. I don't know why PM wouldn't work for you, I just received one from somebody else. You can also email me at cloverm@linuxjunior.org if all else fails.