Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

i could use some help

Thread: i could use some help

i could use some help

hey guys, i'm back (but only for a really short time)

a couple of months ago i began writing a tool that allows the user to easily download files offered on IRC servers. i wrote it in VB.NET but i recently rewrote the whole thing in C# for possible future linux versions.

What i could really use is someone who wants to try to get this tool to compile with the mono c# compiler and if possible, provide me with linux binaries of the tool so i can put a linux version on my site. I am no longer involved with linux in any way so i don't have the time available to do this myself.

the site of the program is http://www.ircleech.com and yes it is open source (BSD license)

if anyone is interested in doing this, please let me know.

thx

(and cloverm, sorry for using your site for advertising my program, but i'm actually requesting linux assistance so i though it would be allright, if not just delete my post)

Re:i could use some help

Ralinx, good to see ya again. Wish i could help man. sorry.

I'd like to help too, but I have been unable to install correctly the C# compiler. ???

I couldn't get the C# compiler to work under Windows let alone Linux :. Win2k and C# is a no no.