Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

to trickster and everyone. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to trickster and everyone.

Re:to trickster and everyone.

ok check your e-mail it should be there soon. It's an attachment. Please reply back and let me know about the letter.

haha trickster. Do you use one?? A joke man. Enough has said. Tell me how you like the e-mail.

It was funny.

Yes, please spam me....

Lovechild. What is your e-mail??

Let's go on to this question. How hard is the following??

Analytic Geometry & Calculus 1
    Analytic Geometry & Calculus 2
    Analytic Geometry & Calculus 3.

They are some of the classes they are required for Computer Science. Side note: Computer Science is offered by the mathematics department. I'm about to fry Lovechild brain with this algebra and now i'm asking how hard is calculus when i never took the course before.

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=21;threadid=7361;start=0#msg68189 date=1058635185]
    Lovechild. What is your e-mail??

Let's go on to this question. How hard is the following??

Analytic Geometry & Calculus 1
    Analytic Geometry & Calculus 2
    Analytic Geometry & Calculus 3.

They are some of the classes they are required for Computer Science. Side note: Computer Science is offered by the mathematics department. I'm about to fry Lovechild brain with this algebra and now i'm asking how hard is calculus when i never took the course before.
    [/quote]

if you can manage calculus without a problem - then the logic behind calculus is quite simple.. but as with everything it's understanding the basic idea that's the hard bit.

No fear there are nearly failsafe methods for calculus as well - but it's of course slightly more advanced.

Knowning how you handled algebra I would get a good tutor, about 6 months of tutoring should take care of algebra and basic calculus - so that you understand it before you take the classes, which is big advantage if you have a hard time learning.. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, you just need to find the right method and you'll get the hang of it.

Lovechild. Do you use yahoo messenger?? If you do let me know and i will give you my name so you could add me. I know how you could help me by using yahoo messenger. If you add me and i will show you. I will give you my name anyway. It's. dsantamassino

Please reply back and let me know do you use it or not. Thanks.

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=21;threadid=7361;start=0#msg68195 date=1058642573]
    Lovechild. Do you use yahoo messenger?? If you do let me know and i will give you my name so you could add me. I know how you could help me by using yahoo messenger. If you add me and i will show you. I will give you my name anyway. It's. dsantamassino

Please reply back and let me know do you use it or not. Thanks.
    [/quote]

I have ICQ, MSN and Jabber (I prefer the last one) - take your pcik, I'm not about to install another IM service,