Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Forum software upgrade - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum software upgrade

Re:Forum software upgrade

did I miss something it doesn't feel any different here - no faster, no less buggy...

aside the login bit I'm convinced I feel nothing different...

Strange.

The boards seem a bit more responsive to me and I havn't noticed any bugs (other than during the upgrade of course :P).

Thanks cloverm!

The Recent Posts don't seem to be updating correctly.

Ashdown posted on the NWN thread at 01:20:56 PM, (last current post there) and then on this thread at 03:48:46 PM (last post in this thread.)

Yet, the NWN thread is showing as the most recent...

I noticed this as well. I went and posted to half of the newest threds and some off the list and the list only changed by moving one thread to the top (which was posted to first).

Okay, after the upgrade replying to threads take forever and a day for me.. it just loads and loads and loads... and if I'm lucky, it can take up to 10 mins.

I noticed that the homepage doesn't update the newest threads correctly as well. However, I have not had any problems with speed and how fast the forums or topics load. Perhaps its just because I have cable internet...

Well, it looks a bit different now, but it seems to be working.

all seems good, although having the last 10 replies rather than the last 10 relied threads is a bit of a bother. Other than that, working great on this end.

Hey cloverm. Just noticed that the PET section is a bit b0rked. Thought I'd let you know. Check my name on my new PET. Also, did you mean to make it to where you can't modify it?