Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
yay hurricanes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yay hurricanes!

Advisor

yay hurricanes!

w00t, another one!

Good to hear it's been a good time for yaaa!
    Wenn Sie Spaß meines Englisch mich Willensfuckingtötung Sie bilden.

I can't believe there's any Florida left to get hit by this one...

Mentor
    Its over maccorin as of this moment!! Adios Mac, see ya in Kansas.

Advisor
    lol

anyways, somehow i kept power through-out.... so i'm happy

What's the deal with all the people that live in trailers where the tornados go? You'd think that they'd get the hint and clear out of there...
    My Website: http://ttgale.com
    My Website Uptime: http://img.uptimeprj.com/holastickbo...dee9bae2e2.png
    My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Advisor
    no shit, i'm of the firm belief that anybody who buys a trailer in florida, should not recieve aid. an apartment is cheaper then a trailer down here last i checked so they can't use being poor as an excuse, they are simply ignorant fools that deserve what they get.

Quote Originally Posted by maccorin
    no shit, i'm of the firm belief that anybody who buys a trailer in florida, should not recieve aid. an apartment is cheaper then a trailer down here last i checked so they can't use being poor as an excuse, they are simply ignorant fools that deserve what they get.
    Not that I live in a trailer (because I don't), but I do travel around a lot... Trailers are an inexpensive alternative to a house or an apartment; neither of which you take with you when it's time to move away from the area. And you're always locked into some sort of lease, or mortgage with a house or apartment, so that adds to the cost as well (if you have to move out of state, that is). Just a thought, from a different perspective. There is the recreational option as well; for those who only live in the area for short periods at a time, throughout the year.
    Steve

Advisor
    those who don't live here during _hurricane_season_ in there trailers don't get anything bad, ie... they don't have to worry about it, i'm being a judgemental fuck here and i know it, but i'm talking about these dumb hillbilly pieces of shit that live around here, have no teeth, shouldn't breed, and somehow think that the confederate flag and the american flag _GO_TOGETHER_!... and then they buy a trailer, park it on a barrier reef, and whine when a hurricane hits it.

Please don't take this the wrong way anyone, i consider _myself_ a redneck, it's just the massive amount of stupidity i've seen in this so-called great state boggles my mind.

Mentor
    :cow: