Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PC100/133 RAM

Thread: PC100/133 RAM

PC100/133 RAM

Hey all,

I don't suppose that anyone has any PC100 or PC133 RAM sticks laying around do they? I need some to put in my old but newly installed and running tower, 32MB these days doesn't cut it :-\

Thanx,
    Ryan

Re:PC100/133 RAM

I have stacks of it....somewhere in this bloody house, since I recently switched to DDR.

How much do you need?

I too need some. I need a couple of 256 mb sticks. (I'll stick them in dads computer, take his two 128 mb sticks, take my 128 mb stick, give it to the church, take their 32 mb stick and toss it - haha) but uhh.. I'll just take what's leftover

Well seeing as how I "found" 128mb stick at work then I guess I don't really need it now, not to mention the fact that I can't afford it! :-[ I might be able to squeeze out $20 on this summertime budget but that is about it right now. But I'm thinknig that you might not be willing to part with any for $20.

But thanx again for the offer!
    Ryan

I wish I worked somewhere that I could "find" 128 mb sticks of ram.

I've got some I'd like to sell. One's a 256mb stick of Kingston PC133 that's already listed on ebay and another stick that hasn't been listed on ebay yet. It's 512 mb, CAS2, and made by Crucial.

Both sticks are guarenteed to pass tests by Memtest86.

You can email me at ScottTiger@cox.net if interested.

Thanks..