Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I hate it when....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate it when....

I hate it when....

My last topic game the inspiration for this new one. I want people to list the things they hate. I'll start it off to show an example of what I had in mind for this topic.

I hate it when... people come out of the shitter and don't wash their hands.

I hate it when... people tail you when you're driving 10 mph over the speed limit! How fast do you want me to go!!

This should be fun!

Re:I hate it when....

I hate it when I have to publicly berate a coworker for being the idiot that he is.

I hate it when people start a useless "I hate it" topic and wastes my bandwidth. >

I hate it when people hate it when people start a useless "I hate it" topic and wastes their bandwidth :P
    And when my HD die the last day of a deadline for a project

I hate it when... my router decides to give the PCs different addresses! Messes with my port forwarding!

..people go piss in the stall instead of using a urinal and don't put the seat up and then piss all over the seat.

by the way... http://youare.whyihate.com/

I hate it when... my router decides to give the PCs different addresses! Messes with my port forwarding!
    Start using static internal IPs. As for the external IP, you can always use the DYNDNS app to update it everytime it changes.

i hate it when little gobblins stick knitting needles through my nipples and spin them like b29 bomber propellers.

> :'( > I hate it when I am stupid enough not to check if I have a vfat partition mounted on the folder i am about to do a rm -rf, and I end up erasing EVERYTHING including all my pictures, music, personal files, windows software installers, years of data. >

Damnit.

Mentor

I hate it when I study my ass off for an exam and am still certain that I failed