Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Gross gross gross

Thread: Gross gross gross

Gross gross gross

I just saw one of the grossest things I've seen in a while!!

I was just in the bathroom and someone came out of one of the stalls and he BARELY ran water over his hands let alone put soap on them and wash!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GROSS

Re:Gross gross gross

He was probably just in a hurry...those chefs always have something in the oven

Don't know about you civilians but in the Army they tought us not to piss on our hands. ;D

some people dont even touch themselves while they go to the bathroom, just shift their clothes. and if there are motion sensors that flush for you, well where is the dirtiness in any of that?

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=17;threadid=7291;start=0#67192 date=1056552058]
    I just saw one of the grossest things I've seen in a while!!

I was just in the bathroom and someone came out of one of the stalls and he BARELY ran water over his hands let alone put soap on them and wash!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GROSS
    [/quote]

Keyword "STALL" That is just nasty....

[quote author=Rastar link=board=17;threadid=7291;start=#67236 date=1056586714]
    Keyword "STALL" That is just nasty....
    [/quote]
    Exactly!! I guess maybe I should have emphasized that a little better! But yeah its still kinda gross... Just wash your hands people!! Just wash!

i always wash my hands after using the restroom - and i don't piss on them either.

i will say this - if you don't bother drying your hands don't bother washing them. germs love wet of even moist hands, even if soap was there 2 seconds before hand.

I read somewhere that after you bathe, you have more 'germs' on you than before due to the water, soap and rubbing.
    What's even worse is that someone discovered that there are 400x more bacteria on a desk than a toilet seat.

Advisor

[quote author=martin link=board=17;threadid=7291;start=0#67625 date=1057418291]
    What's even worse is that someone discovered that there are 400x more bacteria on a desk than a toilet seat.
    [/quote]
    Does that include the type of bacteria?
    I would guess most of the ones found on the desk is a Staphylococcus type, where the ones found in restrooms might be Escherechia, theres a big difference in the virulens of those two types.
    Especialy between Staphylococcus epidermidis and Escherechia coli.