Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New FAH team

Thread: New FAH team

New FAH team

Hey everyone,

Well I was fed up with not having stats at Statsman so:
    New team LinuxJunior_dot_org_Folding with number 32901 has been founded
    When I get home tonight I'm going to creat the new logo, unless someone else wants to create it. I was just going to copy the current style logo to say Folding instead of Genome.

Oh and cloverm, I don't suppose we could put the new team name and number up on our dcteams page could we?

Re:New FAH team

I made some new images for the Folding DC team. Take a look... tell me what you think

Can you all see the pictures above? I cannot when I'm home, I could at work... at can't at home > I thinking that it might be something to do with the router? Because when I try to access my webpage at the normal http://mapleave.homeip.net I get my router login. :-\

Good Guru

Can't see your logo .....

But if you want to add Folding to current DC teams, I don't see why not. Although I'm still doing GAH work under FAH client software, I'm all for those who wants to add teams.

Let me see if I still have the original logo developed with layered images instead of one final JPG file so that all you have to do is take that layer file out and substitute with new layer.

Alright try it again... I had to take my server down for a few days! I had company come to visit for the week and they stayed in the computer room... Too loud for the non-geek!!! ;D Anyway I have the webserver back up and running! Give 'er a try again, if you want!

Good Guru

The first one looks good. The second one has a little gray line at the end.

Yeah that is probably the PNG one... The old GAH logo did that to me, it was a png. If I open the file in Photoshop it looks fine. What browser are you looking at the page in? I was thinking that it had something to do with the way IE draws png files. Just a theory.

Good Guru

At that time, yeah, I was looking with my wife's box that has IE 6 on it. I will try with different browser later today and will let you know.

I just thought I would let y'all know that I've been running my machines all with the new ID number but with the GAH preference and I have only done 1 FAH work unit and the other 40 have been the GAH unit. They only have 1 unit (799) for GAH. I assume they just have different sizes of genes, but group it into one work unit.

Anyway I thought I would let ya know.

Advisor

I've been running the new FAH client, for well over 6 month now, and theres not one thing changed about the number of units I've processed.. Guess theres something wrong with it.. But since I'm not maintaining the boxes it's running on any more, I won't tamper with it.