Thread: CyberGal

CyberGal

I worship thee Linux using Gal...

(over the top ?)

Kind Mastermind

Re:CyberGal

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=7217;start=0#66617 date=1055646759]
    (over the top ?)
    [/quote]

Nope. Not really. She gets points for being one of my favorite Linux chix (my oldest daughter is my favorite Linux chick since she loves for me to boot into Linux in order to play ktubering. Simple things start them on their path to Linux greatness. )

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

LC: Thanks. Probably way over the top but, what the heck, I'll take it!

stryder144: Your daughter is very fortunate to have you as her Linux mentor. btw, Happy Father's Day. Too bad you have to be so far away from your family this year. Thanks for putting me in the Linux chix category but I really have such a long way to go...

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=cybergal link=board=21;threadid=7217;start=0#66676 date=1055737722]
    LC: Thanks. Probably way over the top but, what the heck, I'll take it!

stryder144: Your daughter is very fortunate to have you as her Linux mentor. btw, Happy Father's Day. Too bad you have to be so far away from your family this year. Thanks for putting me in the Linux chix category but I really have such a long way to go...
    [/quote]

Your kindness and sense of humor make you one of the coolest members on this board. We all have a long way to go when it comes to Linux. Thanks for remembering me for Father's Day. It is hard being away from the family, but it is just another thing that someone has to do, so I guess it might as well be me.

Cheers

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=21;threadid=7217;start=0#66626 date=1055672809]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=7217;start=0#66617 date=1055646759]
    (over the top ?)
    [/quote]

Nope. Not really. She gets points for being one of my favorite Linux chix (my oldest daughter is my favorite Linux chick since she loves for me to boot into Linux in order to play ktubering. Simple things start them on their path to Linux greatness. )
    [/quote]

That's true. My girlfriend LOVES frozen bubble, and will only play it on my linux box. I'm working on getting her feet wet in other areas. We'll make a convert out of her yet!

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=21;threadid=7217;start=0#66692 date=1055769814]
    [quote author=stryder144 link=board=21;threadid=7217;start=0#66626 date=1055672809]
    (over the top ?)
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That's true. My girlfriend LOVES frozen bubble, and will only play it on my linux box. I'm working on getting her feet wet in other areas. We'll make a convert out of her yet!
    [/quote]

My wife and kids love frozen bubble...as do I. It's the little things that we need to do in order to get more people interested in using Linux. Whether it's games, kde, gnome, whatever.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

/cybergal decides to wear her "cool" shades today 8)