Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Favorite Disney character

Thread: Favorite Disney character

Hybrid View

Favorite Disney character

Inspired by Stryder144 post about his family going to Disney land while he's stuck in Korea (hot asian chicks all around - what's the big problem man? - look but don't touch).

Mine by far is Gyro Gearloose.

Kind Mastermind

Re:Favorite Disney character

Mine is, well, um, Goofy!

True, there are some hot Asians here. But, those who are around the Americans tend to become quite rude. Which is unfortunate.

Advisor

Well, he's not really a disney character....but I wanna see snoop dog! ;D

Okay, so that's a bit of an inside joke, at a grad party last weekend we had a hypnotist and one kid that went up there said that when asked what his favorite disney character was. Quite a coincidence that this should be asked only 2 days later on here (and by the way, no, I don't like snoop dog)

Anywho.....the cat from alice in wonderland! (that's disney right?)

Cheshire cat... interesting fellow I must say. :^P

I think I would have to go with... hmm... oh there's a lot and I just don't know. I really gotta go with a less classic character and newer with Stitch. He reminds me of a friend in many manners of speaking I guess so, yeah.