Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This sucks!

Kind Mastermind

This sucks!

As many of you know, I'm living the quasi-bachelor's life in Korea (I get to do all the dishes, laundry, and house keeping yet I get no conjugal fun! Where is the justice in that?).

Now, that would be bad enough if it weren't for the fact that my loving family is now in Florida. To be more specific, they are at Disney World!!! I have never been to any of the Disney theme parks. I am not happy! I want to go!!! :'( >

Re:This sucks!

Stryder,
    If it helps you at all, I plan on going this fall. I can send you pix. :P

10Ded

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=10Dedfish link=board=14;threadid=7185;start=0#66411 date=1055175802]
    Stryder,
    If it helps you at all, I plan on going this fall. I can send you pix. :P

10Ded
    [/quote]

Very funny! I guess it could be worse. I could be living in New England .

I was there a week ago.

if it makes you feel any better I've never been to any of the Disney theme parks - nor do I really want to..

Now Seaworld or the Universal Studios "theme park" now that I would like to see.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=7185;start=0#66422 date=1055182890]
    Now Seaworld or the Universal Studios "theme park" now that I would like to see.
    [/quote]
    The Universal Studios place is definitely worth seeing. As for Disney, it wasn't great, but there weren't too many people there (This was September 16th, 2001 so you can figure out why)..

I actually like the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral much more than anything. The security was a bit much (Choppers in the air with guys and their guns hangin' out the side), and guards with sub machine guns at damn near every entrance got on my Canadian nerves real fast. Oh well, it was probably the safest place to be in the world.

If it makes you feel better, it rained all day today, so everyone in Disney probably got all wet.

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=7185;start=0#66433 date=1055194621]
    If it makes you feel better, it rained all day today, so everyone in Disney probably got all wet.
    [/quote]

Strangely enough, yes it does make me feel better. Don't get me wrong, I want my family to have a good time. It just strikes me as kind of funny that even in the "magical kingdom" it still rains.

It does, and hard too!!

Kind Mastermind

Not that I don't love my wife, which I do, but...I just got off the phone with her a couple of hours ago and she seems to be coming down with a cold. Hehehe...serves her right! Not to mention, I woke her up (I called at 7:45am) after she spent a fun night with her family and stayed up late!

On a more serious note, the family has had great amounts of fun at Disney World. Thank you to the Floridians who made my wife's/family's stay a pleasant one.

Cheers