View Poll Results: Should George Bush Be Pres for 4 more years?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • No stupid F*** we should Cut his B***S Off!!

1 10.00%
  • Hmm um NO im going to vote for TUX Dahhh.

1 10.00%
  • Lets Stick a Nuke up his & Bill Gates A** and drop them both in a boiling batch of pig S**t!

3 30.00%
  • Yah i like Bush think he's doing a good job.

2 20.00%
  • No don't hurt Bill and Bush there my friends!

0 0%
  • You didn't list an option i like and i wan't more choices.

2 20.00%
  • Is comtux crazzzzzy or does this guy have some serious issues with Bill Gates & George Bush!!

1 10.00%
  • Who gives a S**T?

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: George Bush

George Bush

what do you think of George Bush?

I think comtux has issues hay wait im me what the hell i have issues ahhhhh the voices shhhh no no no ahhhhhhhh MOMMY.
    No more fing cows help tux help yah w00t kick that cows ass. :w00t: :cow:
    Wenn Sie Spaß meines Englisch mich Willensfuckingtötung Sie bilden.

I think that Bush has had it hard as a president. He has had to face things that the others never had (9/11, iraq, afghanistan). I am not American, but it effects me too, because like it or not, the U.S is THE most powerful country in the world. Their military budget exceeds every countries military budget combined!!! If you are not voting for bush, you'll find that the military spenditure will go even higher! Iraq? Should we have gone their (i am an Aussie), well I believe yes. Was it for oil? If it was, then why not go for Saudia Arabia? Everyone seems to forget what Saddam Hussein was like. Does he have chemical weapons, nope, he used them all on the Kurds. Would he accept a nuke and use it against his most hated enemy, damn sure he would. I hate to see the loss of life though, but sometimes that needs to be done to save more life. Should we have waited for the UN? Hell no, because the UN is a committee, and everyone knows committees just sit around and talk about stuff. That reminds me of a joke. What is a camel? A horse designed by a committee. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.
    My Website: http://ttgale.com
    My Website Uptime: http://img.uptimeprj.com/holastickbo...dee9bae2e2.png
    My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Very Good beezlebubsbum even though i do not agree with every point you have try'd
    to make.
    You have given a very honist and worthy point of view to be considerd i still think that bush is a money hungry lieing peice of........ Well you get my point the war and the way we do thing does affect you and everyone else on this planit so to speak that is why this poll is takeing place americans may or may not be the one's who feel the recoil of bush's actions the most have we stoped to think about the people of Saudia Arabia?
    How do thay feel about being in the middle of a bunch of crazzy wackers with big guns.
    Just think how would you feel if some other country desided thay didn't like the way your country did things and took your country over?
    A lot of them people liked Saddam and his way's.
    What is right and what is wrong?
    Who make's the rules?

P.s Honk if you love Linux!!

HONK HONK HONK

Yeah... I'm not a fan of Bush. That's all I have to say about that.
    Steve

Well, what really suprisesme this election, is the severe difficulty I have in choosing which major candidate I hate more (All political elections come down to this for me, as I have never met a politician that I like 100%). Between Bush and Kerry (one of these two WILL win) at this point I will still vote for bush, but I'm about two cunt hairs away from going for some third party looser just so when whoever really wins screws up, i can say I told ya so

Sigh...

Two topics not to discuss in mixed company: religion and politics. The thing is, Linux users tend to be either far-left or far-right. The only thing we all have in common, usually, is that we're protective of our civil liberties.

The (ostensibly Linux) mailing list I recently quit got to the point of being a soapbox for about three right-wing jack-offs who would berate and belittle anyone and everyone who didn't agree with them. There was hardly any technical discussion going on anymore so I bailed.

My point? That IMHO we "should" steer clear of political / religious topics when possible. I'm being overly-sensitive here because I love how Linuxfoo has been online for six months or so and no total asshole has started flaming people yet and I'm afraid that political topics might end that.

Oh, and vote Kerry in 2004.

Is this right?
    ostensibly an acronym for "GNU image manipulation program"

Anyways here is a movie on what kinda of crazzzzy shit the us government is hideing from us...

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main

I don't mind expressing my political opinions in public, everyone on this site seems mature enough to accept that we are all different, and respect that. No matter who is in power, there is always something that we are going to hate about them, that's just what you get for being a leader. My quibble with George Bush is that he is too conservative. Just when you thought that things were on their way to the future, he brings them down. In a documentary that I saw, he has cut all funding for abortions and contraceptives. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't believe in abortion, but I still think that we should be able to choose if we are going to have one or not (i am a guy... I don't know why I just wrote that in first perspective). I'll also admit that I am conservative, but in some ways. Things like that, I want change, but things like wars, I'm all for them if they are for the right reason, but only for the right reason.

I would also like to take the chance to critisize the American Military. How can something be so powerful, but be so stupid? How many Australians have you seen killed in Iraq? ZERO! Why? Because we are really trained well. How many British soldiers killed? A couple, but mostly by Americans. Why does it seem that Americans always take out friendlies? They need to tighten there training.

Number two, get a better intelligence agency! How great is the Izraeli intelligence? If Osama Bin Laden attacked Israel, he would have been killed by Israelies ages ago. When a terrorist leader gets out of a meeting and heads home, they just happen to have a helicopter gunship flying around the area, armed and ready to attack that vehicle that the terrorist leader is in. That's what the Americans need. This whole situation would be a lot better if we simply "picked off" Sadamm or Osama, or any other terrorist leader. Once again, I am sorry if I have offended anyone, I just wanted to express my opinions for a couple of things. I think I feel much better now.
    My Website: http://ttgale.com
    My Website Uptime: http://img.uptimeprj.com/holastickbo...dee9bae2e2.png
    My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Offended Anyone?
    Nooooo hell if ya did they will get over it .
    By the way Good morning beezlebubsbum.