Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LJR nwn guild Name voting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LJR nwn guild Name voting

Good Guru

Re:LJR nwn guild Name voting

Trickster :: Excellent! Another AD&D fan 8)

MountainMan :: Yeah, Soth (while a Knight of the Red Rose still) caught his wife banging some elf dude. He killed them both. He did something also, like capping their heads on a post or something really unbecoming a knight of his stature. Needless to say he reall lost it. After this, his reign as a knight was essentially over. He was wanted dead by more than those who wanted him alive.

Actually, his wife was a Priestess of Mishakal, the Goddess of Healing. She left the priesthood to marry him. When the kingpriest had the arrogance to ask the gods for their power, to remove evil from the world, Soth was given a chance to save the world from the wrath of the gods (The Cataclysm, where they threw a fiery mountain on top of the city,) because he was the champion of the Knighthood. Anyway, Soth left his manor to stop the kingpriest. On the way, some other priestesses, their heart corrupted by Takhisis, and knowing the importance of his quest, sought to stop him. They told him that his newborn son was not his, that his elven wife was being unfaithful with one of his retainers.
    Soth, filled with jealousy, turned around and went back to his manor. As he went into the main hall and started accusing his wife, the fiery mountain fell from the sky and split the face of Krynn. The earthquakes brought down half of the manor. A blazing chandelier fell on his wife, and while she burned, she begged him to save the newborn. He refused.
    The manor burned and fell around him.

The next night, instead of finding relief in death, Soth arose again, doomed to be an undead knight, the spirits of the corrupted priestesses (now banshees) retelling him the story of his betrayal every night.

Heh. I was hooked in Dragonlance for many many years.

Im so doing research on this. You know how cool of a module that would be for NWN ? To face Lord Soth as the final battle? Hmmm... might have to work on that...

Well, Im learning how to setup my own modules. I am currently working on my first one called "Undead Exterminator." 8) It features at the end, My version of Lord Soth. 20lvl paladin, 15lvl cleric, 10 lvl fighter. He is gonna be a bad mamajamma. I will let you guys know for anyone who is interested.

Well, we are still looking for peeps to join the guild. Of all that people that responded saying that they were interested, we only 3 members to actually join. If you guys would like to get in on the this pls contact either myself, MM, or Schotty.
    And we may need some beta testers in the near future.

10Ded

Does anyone know if I can d/l an ISO or anything somewhere? (no not illegally.) I just hate running out to the store to buy a copy of it, and I'm not even sure if a store around me has it. And ordering online and then having them ship it kinda sux... I don't wanna wait that long : It just seems that someone would have come up with a way to distribute the games online by now.

I would love to join but I need to get the game first... Maybee soon

they have the downloadable port to linux out. YOu have to be able to access your windows share to copy some files over though. They have an official addon coming out soon (ie tomorrow) so price may drop some. I know you can order it online for about $26 bucks. sucks to wait but better than 40$ at store. But, I do appreciate the interest and we could use the help.

10ded

Good Guru

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=8;threadid=7143;start=0#66749 date=1055853309]
    Does anyone know if I can d/l an ISO or anything somewhere? (no not illegally.) I just hate running out to the store to buy a copy of it, and I'm not even sure if a store around me has it. And ordering online and then having them ship it kinda sux... I don't wanna wait that long : It just seems that someone would have come up with a way to distribute the games online by now.

I would love to join but I need to get the game first... Maybee soon
    [/quote]

Well, the best part was having the key to play online. So if you have dsl, or cable, just buy it. The single player missions are great, but the multiplayer persistent world servers are awesome. Without a valid key, you cant play on alot of the servers, and that means nearly all of the good ones.