Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

That's it. I'm outta here...

Thread: That's it. I'm outta here...

That's it. I'm outta here...

... for the weekend

After three years of using debian almost exclusively I figure it's time for a change. So I just finished dowloading the gentoo install cd. And now all I've left to to is to do a full backup of my data files put in my new 120GB drive and then I'm gonna start an install marathon and go for a triple booting system of SuSE 8.2, Gentoo 1.4-rc4 and FreeBSD 4.8.

Hope to be back sometime around Sunday night.

So long, have a grat weekend you all. And don't forget to celebrate fvwm's 10th birthday!
    demian

Re:That's it. I'm outta here...

see ya in 2 weeks after KDE finishes compiling

[me=Lovechild]puts another notch in the belt... two down, several to go.[/me]

[quote author=coltrane link=board=17;threadid=7144;start=0#66012 date=1054308306]
    see ya in 2 weeks after KDE finishes compiling
    [/quote]

Who needs KDE?

I started with SuSE that's why I got back online so quickly