Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Starting a ljr nwn linux guild
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting a ljr nwn linux guild

Hybrid View

Starting a ljr nwn linux guild

What do you guys think? There is another linux guild there, but doesnt seem that active, not alot of posts, etc. I put in a request to join them yesterday morning, and havent heard anything. So, Do we need an LJR guild? Maybe our own topic in the forums? You guys give me some feedback, and I will set us up a guild. Cheers.

Re:Starting a ljr nwn linux guild

Anyone? Beuller....Beuller.....
    Guild? Yes, no, maybe?
    Cult of the Armed Penguin?
    Anyone ....I feel so alone.....

Good Guru

Sure.. Sounds cool.

I see a LJR guild a great idea.

And I second the motion for working for b/w. That and beer are what matters most in this world.

Mentor

Ok, what in the world is a "nwn linux guild"?

Never Winter Night Linux Junior Guild, I'm guessing it's much like a FPS Clan. You know a bunch of online buddies take on different groups( clans ) and battle it out via online tourneys. At least that's what it sounds like.

Coolness. My bw handicap will prevent me from really doing any online playing, but if the team wants to , Im sure we can set something up. Maybe Rick420 will hook us up with a server or something
    So, the case being the case, and that being the case, What should we call it?
    Taking names now:

Cult of the armored penguin?
    Opensource Assassins?
    Dark Lords Of Linux?

Shoot some ideas this way.

[quote author=M0u|/|ta1|/|Ma|/| link=board=8;threadid=7120;start=0#65928 date=1054207073]
    Taking names now:

Cult of the armored penguin?
    Opensource Assassins?
    Dark Lords Of Linux?

Shoot some ideas this way.

[/quote]

How about Windows a' Flame ;D

Good Guru

Heh, howabout

OSS Brigade
    OSS Zealots
    Order of the Red Fedora (my personal choice ;D )

Been a while since I played NWN (I'm more of an EQ fan), but if you guys start up a guild count me in.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=8;threadid=7120;start=0#65942 date=1054235532]
    Order of the Red Fedora (my personal choice ;D )
    [/quote]
    Dude, that rocks. I like that one..Lets get a few more names in and I will setup a poll and we will take the best rated. Or we can just go with that one and I will start it in the morning and post a link while I am at work. 8)