Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PGP intro

Thread: PGP intro

PGP intro

Not trying to toot my own horn, but a short introduction to PGP fundamentals that I wrote is here. It's not meant to be a how-to, more of an explanation of the basics of how things work. Let me know if it sucks too much, and I'll get bagarre to change it.

Re:PGP intro

I think it would be a good idea for someone to write a PET about iptables and how to make your own firewalls and such. I know that would be extremely useful.

Re:PGP intro

So I guess it makes sense, since no one has any complaints. Cool.