Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How to make your room smell nice?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make your room smell nice?

How to make your room smell nice?

hey,

Now incense is nice and all but it only makes your room smell nice for a short while. Do any of you guys have any secret techniques on making your room smell nice? I don't have an odor problem and yea I am a guy but, when I bring chicks over and take that first whiff of my room I'd like them to say "Hey, it smells nice in here. This is no regular guy!"

thanx,

Advisor

Re:How to make your room smell nice?

Lot's and lots of car air freshners, preferably strawberry! ;D But if you want a classier smell, I don't know.

I think incense is the best way. Or scented candles, though those are kinda fruity.

My room was built recently, the walls done with pine boards, and it hasn't stopped smelling nice yet =)

as for advice, clean your carpet well, and keep the pets out.

Kind Mastermind

Glade Plugins! You can buy a bunch of them and plug them into various outlets around your room. Guarenteed to work well.

Cheers

My prefered technique is to keep the dirty laundry off the floor but I don't suppose that's what you're asking for..

Mentor

Yeah, I'd say keep dirty washing off the floor and keep the window open, leaves the room smelling clean

I used to light up tons of incense and that seemed to work but, if I'm going to inhale all that smoke it should be coming from a bong!

My room always smells during the summer. It's an addition to the house, and we didn't put a AC vent in this room, so it's got it's own AC sticking in the wall. It's nice and cool in here, but it gets a bit musty and smells like stagnant water. :-/ Oh well, the smell goes away if you open the door for a few mins.

[quote author=Blaqb0x link=board=14;threadid=7079;start=0#65591 date=1053580375]
    I used to light up tons of incense and that seemed to work but, if I'm going to inhale all that smoke it should be coming from a bong!
    [/quote]

Do you know the spray-on deodorant "Axe"? If you can find it where you are, pick up a can of the "Kilo" scent. If you can't, any spray-on deodorant will do (NOT air freshener...that makes your room smell like a woman's). Now the bong comment leads me to believe that you are chronic. Here's my way of impressing company. I hotbox my room around a half hour to 40 minutes before "company" comes over, and then give the entire place a few sprays of the Kilo. Close the door, leave it for 40 minutes or so, and come back. More often than not the air will be filled with a rich, sweet smell (TOTALLY unlike the good ganja). Give it a shot. I've also had success opening the window a crack when leaving it to sit.