Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux Junior gathering - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linux Junior gathering

Re:Linux Junior gathering

Hmm...Linux Expo, eh? San Fransisco? I'll try to add that to my summer plans. Maybe a few guys in the LUG will want to go. Is this thing free?

Good Guru

[quote author=praetorian link=board=13;threadid=7073;start=0#65545 date=1053529691]
    Is this thing free?
    [/quote]
    Nope. The conference and keynotes cost money. Although the expo is technically cost money, they usually send out promotional codes to past attendees ( and widely available from may news groups and mailing lists ) for specific amount of time ( usually before two weeks before the expo ) for you to register it for free.
    I've only attended once for the keynotes with the guy from my local LUG but it's not worth the money ( IMHO ) unless you are a big time Linux funs with lots of money or from Linux company.
    I usually attend Expo only ( since it was held in San Jose and moved to SF ).

Yeah the expo is free or like $10. Plus you get tons of free stuff.

Ok well Linux Expo is here. I will be there tuesday and wednesday. Anyone wants to have a ljr gathering?

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=13;threadid=7073;start=0#msg68870 date=1060047450]
    Ok well Linux Expo is here. I will be there tuesday and wednesday. Anyone wants to have a ljr gathering?
    [/quote]

Go say hi to the Zynot guys in the ORG department for me, and pick me up a copy of Gentoo 1.4

Mentor

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=13;threadid=7073;start=0#msg65687 date=1053728952]
    Yeah the expo is free or like $10. Plus you get tons of free stuff.
    [/quote]

I dont think so

I went to the one in NYC last year and it cost 25 bucks to get in and you HAD to fillout this form before entering.

I dont remember seeing any free stuff anywhere, maybe the in san fran is different. I thought $25 was kind of steep.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=13;threadid=7073;start=0#msg68883 date=1060073755]
    [quote author=gmoreno link=board=13;threadid=7073;start=0#msg68870 date=1060047450]
    [/quote]

Go say hi to the Zynot guys in the ORG department for me, and pick me up a copy of Gentoo 1.4

[/quote]

I just passed by them both Lovechild.

arrghhh you get to have all the fun...