Thread: I was bored

I was bored

and I had a few spare bucks, so I'm now the proud owner of an Asus TI-4280 GeForce4 card, so now I can play America' Army and UT2003 on my PC.

Re:I was bored

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=7058;start=0#65423 date=1053365924]
    I had a few spare bucks.
    [/quote]

That sounds nice...if I was into gaming I would be jealous! ;D

But really, is there such a thing as a few spare bucks? If so, please send me some of them :P

well, not anymore - now all I have to figure out is what to get my gf for her birthday, and then there will absolutely, without a doubt, be NO cash left.

Soon I will be part of the lucky bastards like your self to have a nice card and system to play games on my linux box. My new system is comming pice by piece by fed ex. ;D

Damn you guys.. My system isn't decent enough for playing games, and I definitely don't have any spare bucks nor any kind of bucks for buying new hardware, but I have a good strategy if I want to play something: I'll visit my bf, kick him out of his computer, and start playing his games :P

Kind Mastermind

Ahhh...the wonders of agp. Due to the fact that my board has built in agp graphics (which suck), I don't have to worry about frame rates. My pci-based TNT2 will have to do for now. As for spare bucks, I have a few laying around, but not enough to buy this. In a month or so, I might buy it (I really want something more advanced than my TNT2). Of course, I also want more ram, a faster processor (1.13ghz PIII), a new CDRW drive, and a huge stinking hard drive. I guess my wife was right, I can never have enough toys!

Cheers

[quote author=NGene link=board=17;threadid=7058;start=0#66397 date=1055159691]
    kick him out of his computer
    [/quote]

I still don't understand what the big deal about that guy is - but living inside his computer, now that I have to have respect for.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=7058;start=0#65423 date=1053365924]
    and I had a few spare bucks, so I'm now the proud owner of an Asus TI-4280 GeForce4 card, so now I can play America' Army and UT2003 on my PC.
    [/quote]

Same here. Only I went for the ASUS V9520 TD. 128MB DDR RAM, VGA+DVI+TV-out

This should be fun...