Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

I need this game

Thread: I need this game

Mentor

I need this game

Hey Fooies, I am looking for a game named "Marco Polo"
    This was NOT released in the usOFa, I think only on the right side of the pond. Its fun. I bought mine in China out of a box on the curb. All CD's were a buck ($1.00USD) software, music, movies all one dollar cheap cheap. We were afraid to bring them home. Dumb.

I thank you for your help.

Instant Marco Polo Recipe

1 Pool
    2 or more people
    1 Blindfold

When one player blindfolded (also known as polo) shouts "Marco" (the name of the evading players) the other players respond polo in a game of location and tag using only sound.

Where is my dollar?

Re: I need this game

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Error
    Hey Fooies, I am looking for a game named "Marco Polo"
    This was NOT released in the usOFa, I think only on the right side of the pond. Its fun. I bought mine in China out of a box on the curb. All CD's were a buck ($1.00USD) software, music, movies all one dollar cheap cheap. We were afraid to bring them home. Dumb.

I thank you for your help.
    Fatal Error: Didn't you find that game over at The Underdog's site, or am I not remembering correctly?
    Steve

Mentor
    Underdog's site doesn't seem to work, we DL'ed that game 10 times and it never worked.

ZennouRyuu, PayPal?

Is the game really that old? No wonder why I couldn't find it anywhere. WHo made it?
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+