Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

this..

Thread: this..

Hybrid View

this..

...forum..
    iss
    getti
    ng
    sssssllllloooowww
    again
    :
    (

(asin it takes forever to come up and switch catagories)

Re:this..

yea - for me too.

Good Guru

damn, I thought it was my modem getting slower... or my brain (I hear beer can do that).

[quote author=Schotty link=board=18;threadid=6985;start=0#64991 date=1052682400]
    damn, I thought it was my modem getting slower... or my brain (I hear beer can do that).
    [/quote]

now that's just crazy talk

Good Guru

yeah, it had been slow lately ....

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=18;threadid=6985;start=0#64995 date=1052691544]
    [quote author=Schotty link=board=18;threadid=6985;start=0#64991 date=1052682400]
    [/quote]

now that's just crazy talk
    [/quote]
    it was the beer talking (i think)

Good Guru

talking beers!

woe!

Too much smoking the reefer for some of you!

Well, what do you propose we do about it? Perhaps everyone is just getting ready for finals and or getting ready to take a Vacation?

Ras

I've been incommunicato...moved to go back to school for a while. Should be back in relative force now though