Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Official XMEN2 Post (may contain spoilage)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official XMEN2 Post (may contain spoilage)

The Official XMEN2 Post (may contain spoilage)

It was better than the first, but I became confused with some of the creative licenses taken in this......I dont want to spoil anything for anyone, so I'll just say that....

Re:The Official XMEN2 Post (may contain spoilage)

Damn i want to see this

It was all sold out on friday, but next weekend hopefully I will get to see it

All i hear is good stuff about it

Yep it was way better than the first one, and much of the X-men fans im waiting for the 3 part, i hope theyre going where i think they are going

I don't think my poor heart can take it if it's sucks..

I've just seen:

The X Files final
    Star Trek - Nemesis
    Maid in Manhatten
    and
    Daredevil

Now imagine my pain...

no no, I'm hanging on to Matrix - Reloaded which is set for release here on the 21th. - that should recharge my movie fanatism batteries.

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6950;start=0#64690 date=1052164414]
    no no, I'm hanging on to Matrix - Reloaded which is set for release here on the 21th. - that should recharge my movie fanatism batteries.
    [/quote]

Not to ba an asshole (well, yes actually I am trying to be one ;D ), but I have tickets for The Matrix on the 15th :P

I know I know - the americans get all the good movies before us feeble commie europeans.

And no I don't have tickets for opening night - I don't have tickets at all yet, sales hasn't opened for some reason.

--correction--

Now I do have a reserved ticket - the seating is horrible but not a complete disaster...

I thought they were doing a worldwide release?

[quote author=coltrane link=board=14;threadid=6950;start=0#64753 date=1052255479]
    I thought they were doing a worldwide release?
    [/quote]

nah, as usual we europeans get screwed, but only for a week this time.

mmm, Rogue is my hero, and i hope she is portrayed better in this movie than she was in the last one. *sigh*

today me and my friends were discussing the ditzyness of several characters in the first one, and we were naming all of the lines that Storm has throughout the movie. Among them are: "Hold on to something", "Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightening? The same thing that happens to everything else", "At least I've chosen a side"...and maybe 5 more is her total speak for the entire movie. lol...she may be hot, but she is not a good actress.

but actresses in general begin to lose talent when their bodies start to say more than their mouths.

Good Guru

well I saw it a few days ago and yes she is portayed better (alot) and so is the story. Cant wait till X3 ....