Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

This guy has some Massive friggin balls...

Thread: This guy has some Massive friggin balls...

This guy has some Massive friggin balls...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...amputate_x.htm

This guy amputated his own arm with his pocket knife after he became pinned by a boulder. That take some massive huevos in any man's book.

Re:This guy has some Massive friggin balls...

and you dare to call yourself Mountainman... This man has a set on him that just must defy gravity or something - it must have hurt like hell.

Good Guru

WOE!

[me=Schotty]tips his fedora to a man of men.[/me]

Talk about having a pair!! This guy has fucking large moons for testes!

wow thats just nuts

[quote author=SuperRobotic link=board=14;threadid=6933;start=0#64637 date=1052079377]
    wow thats just nuts
    [/quote]

I hope you realise that this post is just begging for a funny comment - but I can't think of one.

Oh, he doenst have balls,
    HE HAS GRAPEFRUITS

He was on TV here the other day, and man seeing him, I just gain even more respect for him - he was talking calmly about how to decide to snap your own wrist and then cut the rest off with a semi dull pocketknife.... that's not an easy decision, but it kept him alive, he said it took him about 10 mins to "get the job done". Now I might be a wimp, but I think that would make me pass out.

Mentor

I don't think I could do it with a pocket knife. Maybe an axe so it would be quicker, how could you not pass out though, surely the pain would be too much. Guess hes just tough