Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Going To Hell?

Mentor

Are You Going To Hell?

Re:Are You Going To Hell?

The server is getting creamed by so many people taking the Dante Inferno Test, so the test has been taken down. It will be back up soon. Please excuse this inconvenience and check back this afternoon (Eastern Daylight Time).

as long as I have a windows partition on my harddrive, of course I am going to hell. I will be put in a windowless and doorless room and it will be covered in bluescreen wallpaper. There will be a computer, bit it will be a DELL or Apple, will have windows XP or Mac os, and the internet will be provided by dialup AOL.

Good Guru

If I do go, it will be a beerless, linuxless, titless evil blue world of sickness .... It cant be red ... red is too much like the sacred fedora of freedom +5

Well according to the quiz no one has a choice lol. I will be in Limbo (I'm not Catholic so I got put in the non-Christian category lol).

Advisor

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
    Guess the denying any existance of God did actualy count.

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
    I'm surprised I didn't go down a level futher... I'm guessing morals do count for something after all, even though one is a heretic. But wrathful and gloomy is okay by me.

8th level bitches! I am the most evil of evil! I'm more evil than Bill Gates, Saddam, and Osama combined into one! I am the bane of humanity!!

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Haha, 7th Level, I thought I was worse than that.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
    Level 2 Lustful Very High
    Level 3 Gluttonous Very High
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very High
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics High
    Level 7 Violent Extreme
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Extreme

Having Extreme compatibility on 2 levels makes me the antichist???