Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Unix-Haters Handbook

Thread: The Unix-Haters Handbook

The Unix-Haters Handbook

Interesting read:

Linkage

Re:The Unix-Haters Handbook

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. Funny that he writes this whole book on how Unix is bad, but he uses a new Mac.

I found it quite amusing, and I agree with some of the things said in sendmail chapter.....sendmail almost made me seperate myself from Unix....then I learned how to wrestle that monster

"rm" is forever.
    That should be on a ThinkGeek t-shirt

[quote author=Almighty Snailgod Kenshi link=board=14;threadid=6913;start=0#64407 date=1051564226]but he uses a new Mac.[/quote]

this book is like 10 years old. and the author actually did use unix but also got sick of it. i find it really funny, especially the new user/rm section. it's accurate to a point.