Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

WinNT 4.0 Server (backoffice) and Service Pack install

Thread: WinNT 4.0 Server (backoffice) and Service Pack install

WinNT 4.0 Server (backoffice) and Service Pack install

Hey all, trying to rebuild a server at work and do okay till I get to service pack 6.

It loads a mess of files and then gets to the following

bull19.dll
    bull24.dll etc.

It cannot find them on d:\i386
    So I skip them and low and behold just as advertised NT is miserable when rebooted.

I opened explorer and the .dll files are right there in front of me. So I even extracted them to the X drive and tried install from there. Same results.

So being of Sound Linux state of mind I reverted back to NTSP4 and the same files blow up.

My question is where would I put them since the original install does not have a bullXX.dll anywhere or should I try again?

Thanks
    Ras

Re:WinNT 4.0 Server (backoffice) and Service Pack install

This is a wild guess, but try \winnt\system32. That is on the search path.

Perhaps you could try downloading the service pack from their website and installing it like that.

HTH

Good Guru

Re:WinNT 4.0 Server (backoffice) and Service Pack install

There is (cant recall the URL anymore) that had a full list of official DLL's for all of the major software companies (MS, Apple, Corel, Adobe, etc). And you could find out how it is normally obtained, and grab it that way. Or just d/l it to your HD. I will try to look it up. I found it via google. HTH

Oh, and trickster is right too. Just figured I would mention the EXISTENCE of that site. It was really nice. And handy.