Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is karma

what is karma

hello
    I just wondered what the Karma thing was in the posts? is mine bad?
    Darren

Re:what is karma

hello,
    have a looky at this thread
    http://www.linuxjunior.org/yabbse/in...;threadid=3590

Good Guru

[quote author=bobblebob link=board=14;threadid=6909;start=0#64372 date=1051492922]
    hello
    I just wondered what the Karma thing was in the posts? is mine bad?
    Darren
    [/quote]

Yours is okay. I will boost it a bit for ya ;D

[me=Schotty]gives a +1 To Applaud[/me]

One bit of advice. If you value your karma stay out of the political debates. People with different views always seem to smite me.

[me=pwrhouse]applauds also[/me]

Good Guru

[quote author=pwrhouse link=board=14;threadid=6909;start=0#64538 date=1051821763]
    One bit of advice. If you value your karma stay out of the political debates. People with different views always seem to smite me.
    [/quote]

Dude, I still cant figure that out. LC gets killed with smites. I am as right wing as he is left, but I got only what --- 12 kicks ... ??? WTF ?

Fuck, I had the GOP logo as my avatar for a few weeks ;D

I dunno ... karma means shit. Although pb is one of the nicest peeps here and he has a high karma....

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=6909;start=0#64540 date=1051821954]
    [quote author=pwrhouse link=board=14;threadid=6909;start=0#64538 date=1051821763]
    [/quote]

Dude, I still cant figure that out. LC gets killed with smites. I am as right wing as he is left, but I got only what --- 12 kicks ... ??? WTF ?

Fuck, I had the GOP logo as my avatar for a few weeks ;D

I dunno ... karma means shit. Although pb is one of the nicest peeps here and he has a high karma....
    [/quote]

I think is a matter of attitude. You can be as much an extremist for whatever side you want, and as long as you are respectful and intelligent in your debates, you won't get smitten (much.)

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=6909;start=0#64544 date=1051823857]
    I think is a matter of attitude. You can be as much an extremist for whatever side you want, and as long as you are respectful and intelligent in your debates, you won't get smitten (much.)
    [/quote]
    I actually have never attacked anybody for their political views. I usually just state my opinion on the subject and usually try to support it with a fact or two. Yet I still end up getting smites.

I personally don't care what side people are on in most of the debates, I usually just like the discussions and most of the time learn a thing or two.

Oh and for the record, I really am not concerned about karma. I just think that in the playground karma should be disabled.

Good Guru

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=6909;start=0#64544 date=1051823857]
    [/quote]

Heh, maybe thats it. I never came outright and called someone an idiot (I dont think...), even when I really felt like it. Although once I did lose it :-\

Good Guru

I really dont' care at all.

i care a lot. i was gonna cry when i was first smitten...wait! smitten? doesn't that mean you are "taken with someone"? when i was first...smitted? smited? smit...smoot.

yeah...i am past that phase now. but *sniffle* i still feel the need to be accepted.