Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rastar!

Hey Rastar!

congrats on the modding job - when were you conscript... err promoted?

Re:Hey Rastar!

Last night actually. I requested through email early yesterday and actually had posted. When I went back to see if there was a response. POW there was a response alright. I was floored and hopefully will do well in the service of LJR.

Ras

the world is now even closer to ending....

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=6923;start=0#64489 date=1051698514]
    the world is now even closer to ending....
    [/quote]

Tis a shame I know.... ;D ;D

I meant..

Yet another moderator who will in all likelihood do nothing, so why even bother... oh and do to the differences in opinion on this board, if one decides to do something to please fraction A - he will be flamed to a crisp by fraction B.

So why bother?

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=6923;start=0#64494 date=1051711164]
    I meant..

Yet another moderator who will in all likelihood do nothing, so why even bother... oh and do to the differences in opinion on this board, if one decides to do something to please fraction A - he will be flamed to a crisp by fraction B.

So why bother?
    [/quote]

Jeez, that is what I love about you LC you never pull punches....
    While I may not appear to do much initially, I fully intend to work my way into it. I feel that, I should probably learn the ropes (read: the moderator guide) and while not what I do at work, attempt not to jump in with both feet and start splashing water in every direction.

Alas this is what keeps our country free... Opinions. I can handle the heat of the flame war from others.

Only time will tell, but as you can see I come here frequently unless I am stuck in some god forsaken place like Korea or elsewhere... So I probably will not sit idle....

Rastar

I'm just saying, I really don't think we need moderators - they don't seem to work - I hope it will change, but I'm not putting my money on it.

good luck..

Wicked Rastar. When you figure out this moderating thing, could you explain it to me? [smiles]

[quote author=Almighty Snailgod Kenshi link=board=21;threadid=6923;start=0#64525 date=1051793860]
    Wicked Rastar. When you figure out this moderating thing, could you explain it to me? [smiles]
    [/quote]

LOL... thanks, I think I needed that - I'm feeling extremely depressed today.

Good Guru

[quote author=Rastar link=board=21;threadid=6923;start=0#64514 date=1051744784]
    While I may not appear to do much initially, I fully intend to work my way into it. I feel that, I should probably learn the ropes (read: the moderator guide) and while not what I do at work, attempt not to jump in with both feet and start splashing water in every direction.
    [/quote]

Nah, its

1)Pick a religion. Pimp it like no tomorrow.
    2)Pick a political party. Again, pimp it like all hell.
    3)Piss EVERYONE off. Do it again, just to make sure.
    4)Start lots of fights.

Now when you moderate, since the person hates you, and everyone will have earned some hatred back, you wont feel so bad ;D

Then again cloverm doesnt seem to like that addendum. But I will keep on him about it :