Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GiFT Install Script

Thread: GiFT Install Script

GiFT Install Script

Head here:

http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewt...highlight=gift

and try out MArk's script to install giFT, giFToxic,giFT-FastTrack and giFTcurs from CVS all in one shot. GiFToxic is unstable to the point of being unusable but giFTcurs is a really nice tool. GiFT-Fastrack is a plug-in that lets GiFT access Kazaa clients.

In all fairness I'm not a big p2p user so the more experienced of you may think this is waste but since there have been other threads praising its wonders I thought I'd post this here. So the usual applies: YMMV.

Regards..

Re:GiFT Install Script

thanks Scott!!

paul

Advisor

hmm, giFT-FastTrack sounds interesting, I hear it's kinda unstable still, but definitely would be cool to get the availability of that much content.

The only thing is you can't tell if FasTrack is working or not. I don't suppose it matters if you're finding what you want though..

Does anyone know of a client that will let you connect directly from one user to another much like FTP does? I've got some crap (mods for games, rpms. stuff like that) that I'd like to make available for some of my friends to get from me. I don't to have to setup an FTP server and have it running all the time (although this would probably be the most secure.)

Thanks,
    ST