Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

caffeine intake - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: caffeine intake

Re:caffeine intake

Lets see,
    Now that im stuck in the god forsaken new england, and im working 12 hours a fuking day for 7 fuking days a week, ive been up for 2 fuking weeks and its still fuking winter, Im taking in at least 3-4 pots a damn day and still sleeping 6 hours.

ps ask me how i really feel about new england.

10ded

fuking 88 hours of OT on the next paycheck.

[quote author=10Dedfish link=board=17;threadid=6884;start=0#64801 date=1052304192]
    Lets see,
    Now that im stuck in the god forsaken new england, and im working 12 hours a fuking day for 7 fuking days a week, ive been up for 2 fuking weeks and its still fuking winter, Im taking in at least 3-4 pots a damn day and still sleeping 6 hours.

ps ask me how i really feel about new england.

10ded

fuking 88 hours of OT on the next paycheck.
    [/quote]
    Do I sense some hostility here? Some guys work all year to make what you do in a few months. Suck it up goatballs.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=6884;start=0#64502 date=1051721752]
    <snip>

My body can't tolerate caffine anymore - you guys should have seen me the day I slipped and drank 1 litre of cola... I was shaking like a windows server before the sysadmin inserts the Linux CD.
    <snip>
    [/quote]

LMAO!!

an oh yea - starbucks sumatra ~ 4 cups per day.

I find that Starbucks was mainly designed for the alzheimers patients. They stop at one store, have a cup. Walk the 15 feet to the next one, decide that since they havent had a cup in a while they have another...... ad naseum.
    Yes i know that was a lame attempt at humor but ive been up all nite and its funny to me. 8P

10ded

Good Guru

[quote author=10Dedfish link=board=17;threadid=6884;start=0#64959 date=1052644546]
    I find that Starbucks was mainly designed for the alzheimers patients. They stop at one store, have a cup. Walk the 15 feet to the next one, decide that since they havent had a cup in a while they have another...... ad naseum.
    Yes i know that was a lame attempt at humor but ive been up all nite and its funny to me. 8P

10ded
    [/quote]

well I chuckled. Mainly because you have a point.

Thanks Schotty. I knew I could count you. 8)

10ded

Good Guru

np man ;D

I guess us geezers have the same sense of humor ;D

j/k about the geezer part. I keep getting told I act old. Must be the beard thing.

When my freshman year in college i was breweing a couple pots a day.

/some of the things about the military that they dont tell you about.

When I was underway, working 20 or so hours a day on the sub, I was drinking several pots a day and only sleeping about 3-4 hours. It got so bad at one point that several of us were "dipping" coffee grounds so that we would stay awake.

10ded

Good Guru

About 3 cups a day ... Those Latte from Starbucks can be expensive ....