Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Bitstream Vera fonts??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitstream Vera fonts??

Bitstream Vera fonts??

Any word on these? I can't find any downloads. When the beta was yanked they were promising a March release. Now in mid-april I'm wondering what's going on. Does anyone have any info?

Re:Bitstream Vera fonts??

I talked to a few developers, but... no answers on the fonts, and they refuse to make the beta available again... so we will just have to wait.

They are out NOW !!

running 1.10 as we speak

Mmmmm....tasty...

I'd have to say it's a toss-up between which I like better...Bitstream or MS. MS's Sans is pretty sexy with the right configuration.

Do you have a screenshot of these fonts? Are they really worth using?

Nevermind... 8)

Anyone know if there's any Debian packages coming out for this?

Anyone got a quick instruction set on installing these new fonts?

drakconf

For those of us not on Mandy, I believe you just add the directory they're in to your /etc/X11/XF86Config file in the fontpaths. Am I right?

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=6;threadid=6815;start=0#64001 date=1050701598]
    For those of us not on Mandy
    [/quote]
    KDE 3.1.* ( perhaps some earlier versions as well ), KControl->System Administration->Font Installer. However be warned that XF86Config will be modified and if not configured correctly will crash your XServer whenever you attempt to fire it up.

emerge vera-bitstream-ttf