Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Knoppix 3.6 FREE for the down-loading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knoppix 3.6 FREE for the down-loading

Mentor

Knoppix 3.6 FREE for the down-loading

3.6 3.6 3.6 3.6

Its here and its hot: http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/index-en.html

Your life will be better. :w00t: :cow:

3.6!!! Go knoppix!
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

When do you reckon they'll incorporate the KDE 3.3?
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

All I'm finding now is 3.4 (an American mirror had 3.6 in German, which I don't think I can use ) .
    Steve

Ahhh knoppix, the best way to prove to a computer salesman that he doesn't know dick

Mentor
    Thats my hobby, I always go shopping with a CD in my pocket. A lot of very postive responces and of course they will always accept a free CD.

The live Knoppix CD is a great way to teach about Linux and and the Open Source community.

I always keep a CD of Knoppix in my organizer and a floppy that has all my settings on it. Like Mandrake did with the whole USB key idea, that way I can sit down at any computer and I can be up and running at full capacity in no time. Its good to hear Knoppix is still pushing forward, they have the best hardware detection of any CD-Based distro I have used.
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Knoppix is always a good utility to have if you have a new hard drive, haven't formatted it yet, and still don't have an operating system on it. It's like a portable boot disk!
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

Knoppix is always a good utility to have if you have a new hard drive, haven't formatted it yet, and still don't have an operating system on it. It's like a portable boot disk!
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

Ahhh knoppix, the best way to prove to a computer salesman that he doesn't know dick
    I bet you have some juicy stories to share, so would you mind giving me some hints on harassing comp salesmen?