Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Can you say geek...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you say geek...

Can you say geek...

I just got myself my first freestyle bow tie. I spend friday night figuring out how to tie it. When bro came in he said that now I totally look like a geek. I never thought it would add to my geekness but I like.

[edit]Any other bow tie wears around here?[/edit]

Re:Can you say geek...

picture?

When I get home I'll take a pic with my cheesy web cam and post. ;D

groovy! ;D

geek

bowties are for geeks man.... sorry.

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=6705;start=0#62935 date=1048966273]
    Any other bow tie wears around here?
    [/quote]

I clearly think youre on your own here

oh yea!! looks good!
    thanks gmoreno!

[me=pbharris]looks for bowtie...[/me]

Yeah I think I look good with it on.. I think I look better dressed up. I got bowtie off of e-bay for $5 bucks with shipping. But uh if you have 30-60 to spend on a tie go to http://www.beautiesltd.com/ they have a nice assortment of bowties. Later I'll post a link to the video that taught me how to tie it.

[edit]fixed link[/edit]