Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bin Laden went BOOM ?

Re:Bin Laden went BOOM ?

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62828 date=1048786715]
    There are pros and cons of both ways of electing your leaders - mostly I think the 2 party system is harmful, not the way you decide.
    [/quote]

I agree and wish that there were more parties involved but unfortunatly there is a fundamentel flaw in our system that really doesn't allow us to have more than two. If we had 3 people running and the 1st got 25%, the 2nd got 30% and the 3rd got 40% we would have 55% of the people that did not vote for ther president and that can be dangerous or at very least anoying as hell.

Well at least Im a registered independant.....

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62828 date=1048786715]
    [quote author=rick420 link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62826 date=1048779557]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62805 date=1048746058]
    oh yeah that's right, GWB isn't the president is he.. or rather he did infact loose the election - not that is matters... At least I read that in my paper the other day, they finished counting the votes, it was close but Gore was the winner.. oh the irony.
    [/quote]

Well see here in America we have this retarded way of electing Presidents. Each state has "Electoral Votes" , with bigger, more populated, states being worth more electoral votes. Therefore making it possible that someone could have more TOTAL votes, as Gore did, but Bush had more electoral votes because he won the more important states like Florida and Tennesee......So yes, more people actually voted for Gore, but Bush is the president.....RETARTED
    [/quote]

There are pros and cons of both ways of electing your leaders - mostly I think the 2 party system is harmful, not the way you decide.

But it's your country, you make the rules - so what ever tickles your fancy.

But I think the article actually stated that Gore won Florida (after fine counting), and thus would legally be the president - but it doesn't matter now, Bush has be sworn in and is acting as president.
    [/quote]

I was at the grocery checkout and I saw an article, apparently they found Elvis at Iraq working at a convenience store. Man oh man, who would have guessed that!

This is where the MOAB comes in handy.

I dont believe hes dead. But i dobelieve we have possible areas of where he can be. I suggest we drop that motherfucker right ontop of where we think he may be...that'll be sure to get that son fo a bitch. lol...

Theres actually more than 2 parties. Infact, you can vote for youself and become ur own party. There is just 2 main parties, demos and repubs...

[quote author=vvx link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62840 date=1048806077]
    [quote author=rick420 link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62826 date=1048779557]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62805 date=1048746058]
    oh yeah that's right, GWB isn't the president is he.. or rather he did infact loose the election - not that is matters... At least I read that in my paper the other day, they finished counting the votes, it was close but Gore was the winner.. oh the irony.
    [/quote]

Well see here in America we have this retarded way of electing Presidents. Each state has "Electoral Votes" , with bigger, more populated, states being worth more electoral votes. Therefore making it possible that someone could have more TOTAL votes, as Gore did, but Bush had more electoral votes because he won the more important states like Florida and Tennesee......So yes, more people actually voted for Gore, but Bush is the president.....RETARTED
    [/quote]

But it's your country, you make the rules - so what ever tickles your fancy.

But I think the article actually stated that Gore won Florida (after fine counting), and thus would legally be the president - but it doesn't matter now, Bush has be sworn in and is acting as president.
    [/quote]

I was at the grocery checkout and I saw an article, apparently they found Elvis at Iraq working at a convenience store. Man oh man, who would have guessed that!
    [/quote]

I knew it... the King isn't dead !! ;D

Politics either confuse me or make me angry for the most part... usually because they cause frustration from confusion. :^) I have a vague idea of how the voting systems works and frankly all I know is it was too much fuss for me to care to follow... Bush is sworn in as president so I guess that leaves it, eh?