Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bin Laden went BOOM ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden went BOOM ?

Bin Laden went BOOM ?

Bin Laden went BOOM?
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...p;siteid=50143

If this is true it would be kind of an anti climax, so what do you think?

-edit-
    the url tag seems to mess up the board.

Re:Bin Laden went BOOM ?

i dont know

i figure if it was true, other papers would be reporting it

yet i have heard nothing

There are a lot of things going on that the US's media is not covering properly. I just found out alot of things through the BBC that would have our founding fathers turning in thier graves in regards to the presidential election (kidnapping). If Bin Laden IS dead, we wont hear about until the next presidental election, or after the Iraq invasion is complete....whichever comes first.

oh yeah that's right, GWB isn't the president is he.. or rather he did infact loose the election - not that is matters... At least I read that in my paper the other day, they finished counting the votes, it was close but Gore was the winner.. oh the irony.

i live in chicago and there was an incredibly green flash that lit up the entire sky, you could see everything it was almost daylight, but i heard nothing.
    [me=BurntAsh]dives under the desk and covers[/me]

Bin Laden is in Arizona

The possibility of bin Laden being dead or a liveÖ I donít know what the statistics are and I donít lean either way. All the bombing that has been done it is likely. He could have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or he may not be anywhere at all and living quite contentedly.

Would it be anti-climactic? Yeah, you could say that though Iím sure some form of celebration may go on somewhere in the US. Who knows? I wouldnít be ask for something climactic for his end or torturous, though a part of my mind says he probably deserves it. All I think is that if bin Laden is to die he should just die. There would be no glory for the US if he dropped from a heart attack or something common but heíd be dead and it would seem thatís all that matters. Right?

Even if he were itíd be only one less thing to worry about. There are other things looming about for the war to focus on so itíll probably continue on with one less leader in the Middle East.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62805 date=1048746058]
    oh yeah that's right, GWB isn't the president is he.. or rather he did infact loose the election - not that is matters... At least I read that in my paper the other day, they finished counting the votes, it was close but Gore was the winner.. oh the irony.
    [/quote]

Well see here in America we have this retarded way of electing Presidents. Each state has "Electoral Votes" , with bigger, more populated, states being worth more electoral votes. Therefore making it possible that someone could have more TOTAL votes, as Gore did, but Bush had more electoral votes because he won the more important states like Florida and Tennesee......So yes, more people actually voted for Gore, but Bush is the president.....RETARTED

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62806 date=1048748887]
    i live in chicago and there was an incredibly green flash that lit up the entire sky, you could see everything it was almost daylight, but i heard nothing.
    [me=BurntAsh]dives under the desk and covers[/me]
    [/quote]

I saw it too.
    There was a meteor that zipped throughg here.

[quote author=rick420 link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62826 date=1048779557]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6684;start=0#62805 date=1048746058]
    [/quote]

Well see here in America we have this retarded way of electing Presidents. Each state has "Electoral Votes" , with bigger, more populated, states being worth more electoral votes. Therefore making it possible that someone could have more TOTAL votes, as Gore did, but Bush had more electoral votes because he won the more important states like Florida and Tennesee......So yes, more people actually voted for Gore, but Bush is the president.....RETARTED
    [/quote]

There are pros and cons of both ways of electing your leaders - mostly I think the 2 party system is harmful, not the way you decide.

But it's your country, you make the rules - so what ever tickles your fancy.

But I think the article actually stated that Gore won Florida (after fine counting), and thus would legally be the president - but it doesn't matter now, Bush has be sworn in and is acting as president.