Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

ive had my fun - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ive had my fun

Re:ive had my fun

[quote author=CP link=board=14;threadid=6674;start=0#62754 date=1048673290]
    I only read the help forums and the playground. I stay the hell away from here usually for 1 reason. I'm a very optionated person and I get into a lot of arguments, and if I can avoid them easily then I'll take that path.
    [/quote]

I hear that!!! Same here!

[quote author=CP link=board=14;threadid=6674;start=0#62754 date=1048673290]
    I only read the help forums and the playground. I stay the hell away from here usually for 1 reason. I'm a very optionated person and I get into a lot of arguments, and if I can avoid them easily then I'll take that path.
    [/quote]

Funny, that's one reason I come here. I'm opinionated (I take it that's what you meant when you said optionated) but I enjoy arguing, as long as it doesn't become crude personal attacks. Those are signs of a lack of intelligence.

Mentor

I did mean opinionated, but I was tired. I do enjoy arguing too, but sometimes I find it better just to stand back. I also prefer to argue in person, over a forum drains all the fun out of it.

Everyone should keep an eye on their own limits, know how much you can say and how much you can take. It is the method I try to use. If something strikes me so firmly I nearly glare at my computer I just pass it by, distract myself with some other reading for a bit and maybe come back to it when the heat is down. We canít help what other people say, they may by pass warnings and threats and still say things we feel they shouldnít. They do serve the purpose of shining light on how we should not be. The world is full of people who have around them a field of broken glass. You either avoid it or learn to tread carefully. I think learning to tread carefully is a skill to learn, since you canít always avoid it. Maybe, as a casual note, take this is a training scenario and test of your limits.

On the original subjectÖ Hope not to see you go, Mountainman, seems people want you to stick around. Its not that I donít like you, I just donít know you. (Guess I should get a little more active if I could) So with that said, enjoy your vacation from here. :^)