Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ive had my fun

ive had my fun

My fun meter has pegged boys and girls. Due to some commie liberal's inability to get on with linux, Im over it. Give me an email when this place gets back to linux and over politics.

smoochie smoochie :-* :-*
    conservative scum Mountainman

Re:ive had my fun

Just remove yourself. Don't post in the threads and watch people bicker. That's what I've taken to doing and it works nicely

http://ylug.linuxorbit.com! Linux! 8)

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=14;threadid=6674;start=0#62685 date=1048597959]
    Just remove yourself. Don't post in the threads and watch people bicker. That's what I've taken to doing and it works nicely
    [/quote]

Amen bro.

I think everyone needs to stop taking everything so seriously.

And I don't think people learned from the last time this happened, the second that Iraq forum opened it should have been locked and sent to the Off-topic forum. It is a linux forum if you want to talk things like politics or religion, invent jesusandbush.com(that doesnt sound right =P) or something and if you want to bash people or things, please aim at Microsoft and Billy

(Not targeted at anyone directly, but if it applies take it into consideration for future reference)

Oh pull the corn cobs out of your rectums people. They're just debates. If you're going to get all pissy about free speech, move to Iraq.

Im just tired of the same people never letting anything die. I was ready to move on a week ago. Im just gonna take a vacation from here for a while. See what happens after some time off and go from there.

A vaction might be a good idea. I sure don't want to see you leave! One thing we have to rememebr is that everyone has diffrent ideals and right or wrong we have to respect that they have them. Heated conversations are going to come and they may last a long time but we need to be able to rise above them and act like the LJR family that we are!

Good Guru

[quote author=Almighty Snailgod Kenshi link=board=14;threadid=6674;start=0#62717 date=1048638127]
    Oh pull the corn cobs out of your rectums people. They're just debates. If you're going to get all pissy about free speech, move to Iraq.
    [/quote]

Ahh more sanity

Stick around, there has been a lack of it, and I cannot fulfill the required amount :-[

Mentor

I only read the help forums and the playground. I stay the hell away from here usually for 1 reason. I'm a very optionated person and I get into a lot of arguments, and if I can avoid them easily then I'll take that path.