Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Monica Lewinsky to Host Fox Reality Show
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monica Lewinsky to Host Fox Reality Show

Mentor

Monica Lewinsky to Host Fox Reality Show

Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky, who last starred in the 1998 real-life political drama "Who Wants to Bring Down a President?," has landed a gig hosting the upcoming Fox reality series "Mr. Personality.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...on_lewinsky_dc

Do you think she's going to 'blow' it? ;D

Re:Monica Lewinsky to Host Fox Reality Show

Maybe, but really she has had her 15 mins of fame... I'm getting rather sick of her, she's like the Macarena, fun at first, but now impossible to get rid of.

[me=BurntAsh]cries[/me]
    for the love of everything sane and good in this world, no more reality shows!!!!!!

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=17;threadid=6637;start=0#62336 date=1048180686]
    [me=BurntAsh]cries[/me]
    for the love of everything sane and good in this world, no more reality shows!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I'm with you... isn't there like a law against this... it's cruel and unusual punishment

I bet the show will really suck! har har har

Good Guru

[quote author=This nick censored link=board=17;threadid=6637;start=0#62349 date=1048187004]
    [quote author=BurntAsh link=board=17;threadid=6637;start=0#62336 date=1048180686]
    [me=BurntAsh]cries[/me]
    [/quote]

I'm with you... isn't there like a law against this... it's cruel and unusual punishment
    [/quote]

Isnt this shit against the geneva conventions? Torture for 30 minute intervals is still torture.

ROFLMAO !!

You make a good point, now how do we make the public believe it, they seem to love these sick shows...

Good Guru

[quote author=This nick censored link=board=17;threadid=6637;start=0#62673 date=1048572710]
    ROFLMAO !!

You make a good point, now how do we make the public believe it, they seem to love these sick shows...
    [/quote]

The thought of my ass has given many nightmares. So I suppose we could hack the transmission to have a frame of my bare ass every 100 frames or so ought to do it. Either that or just melt the tapes.

NBC/CBS/ABC/FOX employees wishing to take bribes to do mankind a great favor, mail me. Things can be arranged.

Words cannot describe how much I'm laughing right now....

Schotty' bare naked ass on national TV... for hours and hours each night...

I wonder if the ratings would go up if you did that..