Thread: my dog

my dog

warning!! f'in big pic.
    my dog

Re:my dog

Yep. That's a dog alright. [pats pbharris on the head for using his brain]

I had expected something different...

Whoa Earl is a big doggie... Does he do any tricks besides that wicked eye thing (might wanna gimp that thing he looks scary with those eyes)

Kind Mastermind

Looks like your dog owns the place! Nice picture. Definitely a self-confident animal. We just got rid of our Turkish dog (couldn't bring it with us due to some restrictions at our next home). Very sad.

Anyway,

Cheers

tricks? well he has me trained to give him a snack at night when i get home from work. if it is cold out he will 'pat' my on the head so i put covers over him. and if i walk in the house with a hat on my head he runs at me barking very aggressively at which point i quickly take the hat off.

[quote author=pbharris link=board=17;threadid=6652;start=0#62433 date=1048257808]
    and if i walk in the house with a hat on my head he runs at me barking very aggressively at which point i quickly take the hat off.
    [/quote]

Ha...My German Shepard does that to me also, which is why i'm quoting your VERY sound advice.

I was at someones house who hada dog who didn't like hats. Needless to say the dog didn't like green hair either ....

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6652;start=0#62452 date=1048263146]
    I was at someones house who hada dog who didn't like hats. Needless to say the dog didn't like green hair either ....
    [/quote]

HAHHAHAHAHHAA

Good Guru

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6652;start=0#62452 date=1048263146]
    [/quote]

Are you sure the dog wasn't antisocial? We have them around my place. The dogs bark and try to kill everything. Pepsi bottles, people, air ....

Mentor

That is one cool looking dog. The eyes are creepy though.