Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frog Wienies

Frog Wienies

Came accross this cool site:

http://www.frogwienies.com/
    ;D

Re:Frog Wienies

While I happen to find that website a tad offensive, the animated monkey made me laugh.

Maybe I should buy warmongeringrednecks.com just to even out the score for the french

You have to admit that is funny!!! It isnt really making fun of someone if its telling the truth. :-X

Something like that, just makes me cheer even louder for the french and germans.

Uhhh yeah if more countries had the nuts to say no, then i bet Bush would've started to cry, or maybe held his breath until someone would cross over to the dark side.

I don't think this thread is of any relevance to this site.

The site posted may be considered "material which is abusive, vulgar, hateful and or harassing", which is not supposed to be posted here. http://www.linuxjunior.org/yabbse/in...;threadid=4845

I personally don't care about it, since I think is just silly someone takes the time and effort to do such a site.

However, keep in mind that we have posters here from all over the world. I particularly remember a French person posting here not long ago. Although I am not offended by this material, that person might.

Good Guru

Point taken and agreed to a degree. This is the playround. If someone who wants to fuck with me wants to put up a site ripping me a new asshole, thats fine. Its gotta go HERE. The problem we had was this stuff showing up in the "Hardware Forum" and crap like that. Humor is needed. I am sure the French are none happy that they are now the brunt of half of the jokes I hear. But its all in good fun.

Ill censor when some french dude's name, address and place of employment are posted with "no particular reason" to visit the guy.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=17;threadid=6646;start=0#64163 date=1051121357]
    But its all in good fun.
    [/quote]
    Except it isn't funny. Because the french didn't want to participate in that disgusting war, then they are ridiculed, called cowards and now Powell wants to "punish" them for excercising their right to say no, they are suddenly cowards. I'm not french, but I surely didn't want to take any part of that war, now I've spent 18 months in former Yugoslavia, and if anyone was to call me a coward, well then......

I checked it out. I want 2 minutes of my life back.

Not that I want to debate whether or not this belongs here, but I just wanted to say that I'm personally offended that the source of that steaming coil of ignorant crap was probably of the same species as I.

While we are making fun of politicians - important as they may be..

GWB vows to remove toxic petroleum from National Parks
    http://www.theonion.com/onion3724/bu...to_remove.html

Ain't he a nice guy?

[quote author=MBdk link=board=17;threadid=6646;start=0#64168 date=1051132953]
    [quote author=Schotty link=board=17;threadid=6646;start=0#64163 date=1051121357]
    But its all in good fun.
    [/quote]
    Except it isn't funny. Because the french didn't want to participate in that disgusting war, then they are ridiculed, called cowards and now Powell wants to "punish" them for excercising their right to say no, they are suddenly cowards. I'm not french, but I surely didn't want to take any part of that war, now I've spent 18 months in former Yugoslavia, and if anyone was to call me a coward, well then......
    [/quote]

For the record the French have always been ridiculed and called cowards.