Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovechild (a.k.a. Commie Treehugger)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovechild (a.k.a. Commie Treehugger)

Advisor

Lovechild (a.k.a. Commie Treehugger)

I like the new name (and footer), congrats on taking a stand. (or at least a bit of one). I signed the petition that you linked to in your footer too

Re:Lovechild (a.k.a. Commie Treehugger)

I think I forgot homo...

you got off easy i am a saddam lover...apparently :

Sometimes we forget that everyone has thier own opinions that may or may not agree with our own. The key is in how we react accordingly. Kinda makes u wonder how anything gets done in the government though. Oh yeah, Im known as conservative scum by the way.

[quote author=Mountainman link=board=21;threadid=6643;start=0#62543 date=1048321727]
    Sometimes we forget that everyone has thier own opinions that may or may not agree with our own. The key is in how we react accordingly. Kinda makes u wonder how anything gets done in the government though. Oh yeah, Im known as conservative scum by the way.
    [/quote]

More likely Warmongering redneck...

I'm just a treehugger. ???

[quote author=trickster link=board=21;threadid=6643;start=0#62550 date=1048346344]
    I'm just a treehugger. ???
    [/quote]

no no.. you can be homo treehugger, I think I left it out of my name because it was to long... so you can have it if you like.

Mmm...I don't think I was called homo, but I think I was called sissy and fag...

About your sig, the petition was/was supposed to be presented yesterday. Here is another one though: http://www.peacepledge.org/

Anyways, Cloverm decided to change my account, without asking me politely to change it first, he removed my sig and renamed me.

I strongly disagree with this move...