Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Dates - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dates

Re:Dates

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=6592;start=0#61987 date=1047707023]Also After how many dates have you usually kissed someone or have been kissed?
    [/quote]

both the girls i've kiss we talked about it ahead of time. with the first girl it was our first "date" (we had hung out before but not alone) and it was really awkward. but also that was my first kiss so maybe it's supposed to be awkward.

the second girl (that's the LittleMiss) we talked of it for a while, but decided against it, but then we did anyway, and it felt very easy and comfy. just make sure you feel comfy doing it and she probably does to. you get to stop worrying if she kisses you back.

Man, you guys are brave, going so far as kissing girls...

Good Guru

[quote author=Almighty Snailgod Kenshi link=board=14;threadid=6592;start=0#62412 date=1048233049]
    Man, you guys are brave, going so far as kissing girls...
    [/quote]

I go one step further and touch a boobie.